UNICES LTD trading as Impact Events
Specific by event, Terms and Conditions
Specific conditions applicable as indicated on Booking Contract
The promotor of the event or activity must ensure that they have all the necessary licences and permissions applicable for the service,entertainment or activity equipment being provided on their premesis. They must also provide if and as indicated on the Booking Contract the following
1. Reasonable access
2. Reasonable access for equipment and props.
3. Suitable changing facilities for artistes, with a lockable space for belongings.
4. Access to a suitable electrical supply
5. Performance space suitable for fulfillment of requirements.
6. Suitable preparation area or equipment storage area.
7. Venue Location plan / Site Plan
8. Security for the performance with adequate trained and licensed staff.
9. Suitable refreshments for artists / staff
10. Parking facilities for artists/performers/production staff vehicles
11. Cover in the event of wet weather
12. Specific requirements as indicated on any Rider attachment.
General Terms and Conditions
In these terms Unices ltd and its trading names and its trading name of Impact Events of Briar House Caldbec Hill Battle TN33 OJR are referred to as Impact Events
1. Any dissatisfaction with the service provided by Impact Events or our sub contractors should be notified immediately to the Impact Events event manager or supervisor on site. Claims cannot be accepted or dealt with after the event unless this has been done.
2. Whilst every effort will be made to complete all contracts and bookings as specified, the total liability of Impact Events in 'any' circumstances is limited to the maximum value of our contract with the client , except for claims arising from any injury or death to persons or damage to tangible property, and which is caused or contributed to by Impact Events or by anyone acting under its direction or control or on its behalf, or (b) which arises alleging that the services or a deliverable or the use of a deliverable infringes any intellectual property right of any third party."
3. Where Impact Events employ sub contractors and Artists as part of a package at events, our liability for 'no show' or dissatisfaction with the service or entertainment provided is limited to the value of our contract with those service suppliers.
4.In the event of inclement or unsuitable weather the full fee will still be payable for services and entertainments provided even if no performance or activity takes place.
5.. It is the promoters/organisers/clients responsibility to notify Impact Events of any access problems to the venue, or limitations within or at the venue relating to the service we are to provide. If for any reason we are unable to provide the service due to unreasonable access, or lack of access, or unsuitable venue, this will be treated as a cancellation of our service and cancellation conditions will apply.
6.. Impact Events and its sub contractors reserve the right to refuse, without explanation, access to any activity or piece of equipment for reasons of Health and Safety or suitability.
7. Impact Events will only operate within accepted standards of Health and Safety and our staff on site reserve the right to refuse to provide services that contravene standards or the terms of our (or our subcontractors) insurance.
8. If the performance time is extended then a fee equivalent to the full fee divided by the number of hours will be used as the fee payable per additional hour or part therof.
9. Payment terms are strictly 7 days in advance, unless otherwise quoted or agreed in writing. These terms take preference over any client existing payment terms.
10. Cancellation terms apply once a booking has been accepted, either verbally or in writing. Impact Events cancellation terms apply and take preference over any such terms in clients standard terms. Unless otherwise indicated, For cancellations more than 6 months 25% of contract value. For cancellations more than 3 months, less than 6 months 50%. More than 1 month, less than 3 months 70%. Cancellations within 1 month of the event 100%.
11. Whilst Impact Events will endeavor to complete all contracts as fully and successfully as possible we can accept no liability for circumstances beyond our control.
12. Future bookings for artists, entertainments or Services contracted by Impact Events for a client or bookings arising from an introduction should be handled by this office for a period of 16 months from this event or a payment of commission will be due
Impact Events BRIAR HOUSE CALDBEC HILL BATTLE EAST SUSSEX TN33 OJR
TEL 01424 775445 MOBILE 07850 311202 E.MAIL info@Impact Events.co.uk www.impact-events.co.uk
Impact Events is a trading name of: UNICES LTD Registered office: Briar House Caldbec Hill Battle East Sussex TN33 0JR
Registered in England No: 4890515